Sunday, August 20, 2006

already tired of crap T_T

Weekends just aren't long enough T_T Even though I had had enough sleep, I managed to pass out around 11 last night and came really close to sleeping in my clothes. I have no idea why I was so sleepy, but I can kind of feel it taking over now.

This week has been kind of heavy. Take that however you want. Personally, I feel it in both a physical and mental way at the moment. It was the first week of class, and as usual, I can already tell which classes I'm going to enjoy the most. I think my Anthropology class is at the top of the list. I mean come on, Dr. Davis had a fake shrunken head (carved from a horses tail segment) stuck on her finger, making it dance for the class.

Yah. That was a good day XD

My Japanese class is also pretty interesting...I've missed Takagi-sensei's stories over the summer. Plus I have the class with Jacci, and that always makes things interesting ^^

Work. Well. Work is ever changing and frustrating. As usual. I need to make myself more usefull in the office, otherwise Jacci may have to kick my ass. And trust me, no one wants this.

Relationship wise...I have no idea where I am right now. I haven't heard from Kevin...he seems to be working nonstop- a good excuse...but really...it doesn't bode well for after graduation.

In better news...I completed Kingdom Hearts II! My gawd it was an awesome game! I also managed to complete it (and the first one) without ever fighting Sephiroth. Yah. I have no idea how that came to be. My next task will be FFVII. Keep this in mind, as my birthday is a week from Tuesday. Also, thanks to KH, I've fallen in love with Hikaru Utada's music XD Amazon has the cd that I want HERE. Though I like the single for Passion as well...really...that's the song that I want most XD

Also, now that I don't have anything to give me my KH fix...I may start reading the manga. Yes, I'm a sad person, I know, lol.

No comments: