Saturday, April 07, 2007

I like chocolate milk

I just had some dumplings, now everything tastes funny...*digs around for some gum*

Anyway...yah...lack of posting, I know. But I kinda doubt that you care that much :P

Everyone's gone home for Easter Break...well, everyone but me that is. I think there's like two people left on my hall, lol. Imani was only gone for like an hour before the "OMG I have nothing to do" delirium began. It resulted in me curling my hair and changing clothes. There was even some toenail paintin' goin on. There are pictures. However, I've already put them on Facebook and I honestly don't feel like posting them anywhere again. You aren't missing much- cept me lookin like a girl.

Umm..hmm...you know, I should work on my story some. Yah, that sounds like a plan *nodnod*

No comments: