Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I didn't even so much as watch the ball drop at midnight. I said "Happy New Year" to the peeps on two sets of forums and that was it. After that I fed the dog and went to bed cuz I had to wake up at 4:30am. Why? Because I needed to be up, showered, and dressed in time to leave for work around 6:30am. Yah, that's right. I get to learn how to open today :D I work til 2pm, so today won't be too bad. Yesterday I learned how to use the register and, even though my tickets and stuff all added up right, I ended up $20 over at the end of the day. Better than being under lol! It was cool, though. The only downside is that I don't get to sit down...but I have a counter to lean against, so it's cool. Hopefully today I won't hit the wrong button on the register as much and I also won't take an hour to count all the stuff in my drawer.

Though my biggest concern today is falling asleep while standing up around noon. I can see it happening already. Normally I'd be fine on only 3-4 hours sleep, but I still haven't had a chance to fully recover from working at the spa Saturday and Sunday. We were hella busy and I killed my legs during those hours.

No comments: