Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ransom is now regular practice when buying a car

Or at least that's what I was lead to believe at Auto Connection. They took my mom's liscense to "make a copy" and kept it in the back for HOURS. Seriously. She had to ask for it five times. And it's not like they were still using it. They were all "Oh, it's on the desk, let me get that..." then we'd wait for ten minutes and a different sales rep. would come out to try and talk me into spending too much. So yeah. We told 'em we'd come back, but momma is sooooooooo not driving up there again. Only place left to look is Paramount Kia, but I'm not too keen on that. Just because I was with momma when she got her truck and the rep. wouldn't let her drive it herself. That bothered me a lot. But ya never know. I kinda want to head to Greenville, too. There's also the Chevy place on the by-pass, but I dunno that I'd have much luck there.

I'll keep ya'll posted.

1 comment:

England Simpson said...

Yes, yes... That's what they do. Toyota of Lake Norman just released me 3 weeks ago.