Thursday, June 01, 2006

Loot XD

So, I figured I'd start this post off with a few pics of my hord from Animazement, then I'd stop talking about it.

This is the first poster that I bought...Imani and me chose both of them for our dorm room. Mermaid Melody seemed fitting seeing as she always pics on me for being able to do Luchia's Japanese voice T_T


This one was just pretty. We don't know what it's from.


This, though hard to see, is an empty pocky packet (I bought SO much pocky) and two pins from Inu Yasha.


Ok, enough of that.

So in other news...I'm still without a job. Apparently I haven't even been considered for the Spa. So I totally don't know what I'm going to do this summer T_T. I may very well have to try at Gamestop. Though explaining to them why I picked up an application last Tuesday and haven't turned it in until now would be interesting. I have to get paid this summer, and cleaning nana's room isn't going to cut it. I mean, it's nice of her to pay me...but I don't want her money. She doesn't have that much to begin with.

An exciting thing has happened though...well, other than the cap from the milk in the trash exploading and flying across the kitchen...They're opening a US Cellular store here in town. You know what that means? Yep, it's official, we're getting a cell tower! YAY! This means I can use my phone at home and not jack up Nana's phone bill.

Umm...I think that's all I have to update with.

Po-ka!

No comments: