Thursday, November 16, 2006

A meme full o' trivia...sort of

Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play IN A BLOG ENTRY, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

1. Hey little sister what have you done?
2. Go Baby Power Now!
3. You ain't nothin but a hooker, sellin your fuckin soul.
4. They cry in the dark, so you can't see their tears
5. *scream* Here she comes again, she's feeling like she's already won
6. Why'd you go and break what's already broken
7. I was his, from the moment we first met
8. Tooku hanareteru hodo ni chikaku ni kanjiteru
9. It's funny how a man only thinks about the *beep*
10. No no no no, don't phunk with my heart

11. Oooo...Well I wanted you, I wanted no one else, I thought it through, I got you to myself
12. Here's the thing we started out friends, it was cool, but it was all pretend
13. Sometimes I fell I've got to run away, I've got to get away (name the version of this one ^^)
14. Put me on the table, make me say your name, if I can't remember, then give me all your pain
15. Cut the engine when I'm all revved up, pull the rug beneath my feet
16. Ok, ok, we just about to get it all hot n' sweaty in this...
17. All that I'm living for, all that I'm dying for
18. Too sugiru koino michi shirube
19. Don't break me, don't break me down
20. Gosen MAIRU (MILES) hashitte Iki wo kirashite

21. I try to hide myself, give this to someone else
22. A-a-ah! Say, yes they know that you fought yourself another time
23. Sagasou yume no KAKERA hiroiatsume
24. Yeah, It's officially the biggest midget in the game. I dunno.
25. I must have dreamed a thousand dreams (bonus if you guess the version I have)
26. No attornies to please my case no opiates to send me into outta space
27. Four, tres, two, uno...Listen up ya'll, Cuz this is it The beat that I'm bangin' is de-li-cious
28. One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small, and the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all
29. I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
30. Ma-a-a-mae....ангели и димони кружыли на дамой

No comments: