Saturday, June 04, 2005

Pictars!

As I may or may not have expalained in the past, I love taking pictures, whether it's teh right time to do so or not. So as you can imagen, I have lots of pictures that I take around the house, mainly due to boredom. Here are some interesting pics!

storm
Here are some storm clouds that came rollng in while me and Momma were gone to the Big City. Well, actually, we were in Wevervegas, the place between home and the Big City.

I love storms in the mountains.

Dogz
This is our dog, Yoda. There's not really much more that can be said about him...*coughcoughcrazycoughcough*

Sammeh
This is Sammy. His name is short for Samwise Gamgee. Yes, I'm aware that I'm a big dork.

Scottie nose
This is Scottie, my beloved kittums. Doesn't he look happy? At least I was nice neough to turn off the flash...

Scottie
Yet again, my kittums...only before I had taken twenty pictures of him, so he wasn't quite annoyed yet ^^;

Spooky
And finally, our other kitty- Spooky, the house drama queen! She loves any and all attention from us...but only us...anyone else she runs from or tries to eat...

More animal pics to come, so be warned!

No comments: