Friday, September 14, 2007

Various updates

There are lots of things for me to talk about, so I'm just going to ramble on and you can deal with it :D

So the most recent of events happened this morning. I made an appointment at the vet for Sammy cuz he has this weird...bubble...on his shoulders. So I cramed him into the van and we ploddled on over to Tnn. Some gross details later, we found out that it's just an absess...or something. The only way to get rid of it is surgery, and since he didn't eat anything this morning, now was just a good a time as any. So I left him there and made my way home, feeling weird that I left the house with a dog this morning and came back empty handed. I'm suppose to call them at 3pm to check on him...he doesn't get to come home until tomorrow though. And then he'll have to wear a cone for five days XD Yoda will laugh his ass off. Expect many pictures of the poor puppy with his cone head lol.

So this morning I actually checked my yahoo mail, and lo and behold I had an email from Kevin! I know, I was surprised too. It's been a year since I've talked to him. It wasn't actually just an email to me...it was to all of his contacts. He probably didn't even think I was still in there. It was an email asking for help with his newest site, and I offered to work in the forums. Haven't heard back though. Some part of me is hopeing that his heart skipped a beat and he coughed a little (cuz that's what happens when your heart beats irregularly), when he saw me sign up for his site. Not in a omg-I-miss-her-so-much kind of way, but a oh-crap-what-is-she-planning kind of way. I'm only a *little* bitter.

So the Lexington Avenue Arts and Fun Festival was SUPER FUN. Despite the sunlight. There was lots of dancing, and I even brought out the poi briefly. This bit is going to be mostly pictures...so yah. I'm not going to post all of them, but you can just click on them to get to my gallery.

Statue

Tree

Washboard

Zombies!

SUSHI!

Drummer

Emily 2

Parade 2

Yala Yala

Apple Boy

Other people took pictures of us too. The next two pictures have either me, or Emily (look for Pikachu :D) in the background. The last is a pic a guy snapped of us when we stopped to talk.

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1352968559&size=m

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anoldent/1359568989/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anoldent/1359443625/in/photostream/

No comments: