Sunday, July 29, 2007

Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally...

Golly what a day.

Kudos to whoever can tell me what that's from.

You know what I miss? Toon Heads...and other such shows that would present us with the propaganda cartoons and original loony toons from the 1930's-1940's. They used to only air at night when the little tykes were in bed, but have since been replaced with Adult Swim. I love Adult Swim and all, but now it's nothing but repeats...all week. I wish they had given us back our beloved classic cartoons on late friday nights, instead of extending Adult Swim. Seriously, I'd rather be watching the cartoon of the little fighter plane that wants to be a jet, rather than another re-run of Inu Yasha (which is honestly better to watch on DVD, not because of the voices, I am not a purest afterall, but because it's uncut). With all of this said, they have released DVDs of pop-eye.

In addition to this, my birthday is next month.

You just think about that.

No comments: