Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Shake it like jell-o

make the boys say "hello"

So yah, I'm in a pretty good mood today aside from the assaults attempted by my uterus. In fact, I've actually been in SUCH a good mood, that I have had moments of "I'm kind of pretty." I know, scary right? It's weird...but it's a mood that strikes me once every few months. Now if only I could exploit this and flirt with males somewhere. Hell, I would flirt at the bowling alley if need be- problem is the lack of my social activity for the passed few weeks. I mean...the only times I've gotten out of the house recently have been to buy stuff from the store for the others in the house, and the one time that I went to the book store. And even on the rare occasion that Matilda actually has money to do something, she wants to Morristown or Newport, which is fine...but boring to me. Honestly, I'd rather go to Asheville and not spend any money on anything buy food- just walk around and look at stuff. I mean...that's all I wanted to do at Bele Chere...but even my own mother, who's NEVER BEEN, wouldn't go cuz she couldn't buy anything. I didn't buy anything last year, I just looked at stuff. *sigh* Oh well, that's over now.

In other news...I've decided that today is big girl appreciation day. First I got a friend request from a group called "+plushus" on myspace. They're a female group with the believe that big women are beautiful too. There's actually a very nice blog post on there called "Fat is the new Gay." Ya'll should check it out, it's pretty good. It also explains the name of their group. After that I was checkin the LJ friend list and Jacci had posted a music video praising big women. I was happy :D

I'm gonna head off now and search for good asian restaurants (that aren't fucking buffets >_<) and do a job search. *sighs* Stupid unemployment...I'm a hair away from looking at Ingles...gods know I'm 20 times the employee that those snot nosed brats who just SIT AROUND AND TALK while you wait for them to notice you have groceries.

I have a great distaste for Ingles employees.

No comments: