Wednesday, May 18, 2005

BEEs

So yah...BEEs. I don't like BEEs. They is mean, those BEEs. In fact, one has injured my puppy today...though he kinda deserved it. Sammy has some kind of BEE fetish and, even though he's been stung before, he keeps trying to eat the little buggers. One stung him on the paw today...I don't think it hurt him too bad because he wansn't limping, but if you so much as looked at him, he'd roll over and curl up his paw and twitch a little. I tried to put a mix of baking soda and water on it...but he wasn't havin that o.o

St00pid BEEs. I hates them. Our yard is overrun with carpenter BEEs. If you've never seen one, it's like a big (fat, OBESE) bummble BEE that bores hoels in wood for it's home. These BEEs have come to like our front porch. I tend to knock the wood planks so that they fall out all unconcious like. Teehee *innocent look*

*stares at the wax in her lava lamp as it unjulates*

Unjulate is a fun word. Use it in a sentence today. =^^=

No comments: