Monday, May 30, 2005

ANIMAZEMENT!!!

So...yah. Animazement was AWESOME. And for once I have pictures to add to my story.
I spent the night before at Kevin's house, that way I would have plenty of time to get there without getting up at a godawefull time in the morning. That morning I was suppose to wake Kevin up, but he evidently decided that my leg made a good pillow. There's a picture for this, but he'd kill me if he knew I was showin pics of him, shirtless, to strangers on the net. So moving on...I went and picked up Aarin. There's not much story to the drive there. However, when we got there, we found out that Imani, Terri, England and Ingred hadn't even left Terri's house yet. T_T This was a problem because Terri had to check in for our room. So, we sat around for Sandra to show up so that we could have a place to put our stuff til Terri got there. I took a picture of Aarin while we waited. I have a bad habbit of taking photos of people, just to annoy them, or have the flash scare the bejeebus out of them. This is Aarin's waiting face:

Aarin not amused

After Sandra showed up, we put our stuff in their room and waddled around for a bit. We went to two different panels, and by then Terri showed up. So we moved our stuff and continued about our anime saturated schedual. I actually managed to take pictures of people in costume this year, if you click on said picture, it should tell you who they are.

Sesshomaru

Meroko and friends

Koneko chan little gun

Hellsing big gun

Bible Black girl
She was from Bible back, so I just HAD to have her pic.

Angela Lacas

During all of this, we didn't have much time to eat. Friday night, while sitting in the lobby, thinking of what to do, we saw a girl and two Full Metal Alchamist Officers fighting for some Wendy's fries.
FMA and fries
FMA officer pleads
FMA officer pleads harder
FMA officer begs
She was finally rewarded for her begging.

The necxt day we went to the Bushido Judo panel. They do this panel every year, and every year they ask for volunteers to prove that anyone can learn Judo. This year, England volunteered. That poor boy laying at her feet...

England Judo

By the end of the weekend we had all bought various suveneres, (pictures of mine will be posted later). but ALL of us managed to enjoy the wonders of the Genki Hats table. Most everyone got a hat from the on-sale-reject-bin with hats that were too small or had lopsided ears. I think I'm the only one who bought both a reject hat and a regular hat. Here we are with our hats!

Aarin MoshiMaro

Imani Panpan

Jessie Lain

Well...that's all for now...I might tell more stories later.

No comments: