Friday, November 09, 2007

NaNo: Day 9

I think I wrote 1400 words or so last night. 700 for Day 8 and 700 for the beginning of Day 9 (I was up passed midnight). That's not too bad and I should be able to write more at work tonight. As far as plot goes, I'm moving into one of the first "horror" scenes. I feel that my details are lacking, but ya know, it is just a rough draft. I also have some sad news to tell you all: My favorite pen is now in its last days. I've had to retire it so I can still write things from time to time...but it will be sadly missed as I finish out NaNo with a different pen.

Some other stuff has happened, but I can't really go into the same detail here as I do in my LJ.

I will say, though, that my van is now fixed and in working order. I expect to be able to go to NaNo Write-ins in Asheville now :D I was thinking of posting on the regional forums about a meeting on Tuesday. Maybe Wednesday. Depends on lots of stuff. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll either have Thursday off or I will get off before 5pm. Then I can go to the weekly meeting :3

Well, I'm off to take a shower now and get dressed for work. Maybe write a little before I leave. I have to remember to stop and get something to microwave for dinner, though. Or maybe I'll see if Matilda wants to make a quick trip to Newport for some Taco Bell when I get off. She'll still be awake.

1 comment:

Terri D. said...

Dude, you are seriously keeping up with this thing. Congrats, I can't wait to read the final product.