Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas?

So the family, me, and a whole bunch of my friends have decided that this year Christmas just doesn't feel like Christmas. Maybe it's because it's been a particularly stressful few months for the people I know. Maybe because it's unusually warm and there isn't any snow. Maybe it's because I've been in a [/wrists] mood for about a month and I dunno why. Who knows, really.

I hope this [insert holiday of your choice here] is better for ya'll. I look forward to presents, though :D And to those of you I'm getting gifts for...umm...it's going to be a little longer til I can get anything. I kind of still don't have enough money for bills. I can't even buy gas. Soooo it'll be more like...Valentines day when you get stuff...if I get a new job. Chances are, with everyone quiting, I'll be getting more hours at the spa. That's a good thing, I guess. I'm pretty sure, though, that one shouldn't feel anxious and afraid of going to work.

I'm gonna hush now that I've brought everyone down :D My job here is done. *scampers off*

No comments: