Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mother Nature and Broomsticks

So I got up this morning and I was like "Dang, why it so cold?" I figured the air was on, but it didn't take me long to realize it wasn't. The house smelled like fall. I got up and warbled into the bathroom, took a shower, and somewhat less warbled out after getting dressed. On my way to get some leftover pizza I looked at our super-special thermomiter that reads both the indoor and outdoor temps. It said that it was 58 degrees outside. I was like "Whhhhaaaaaatttt..." and ran to the door. Low and behold IT WAS COOL OMG!

Dear Mother Nature,
OH EM GEE LADY! I love you so much right now. Plz to be keeping up the good work.

Love,
A Very Pleased Fat Chick

So with this good weather in mind, I cleaned. And I don't mean I just kinda vaccumed (though I did do that too), I mean I went outside, walked to the hardware store, bought work/gardening gloves, walked back, and cleaned off a good half of the porch in about an hour. I would have continued, but I need a truck to cart off all of the lumber and buckets o' things that I can't put in a garbage bag. My aunt might be helping with that. However, for right now, my mom has agreed to pumpkins. YAY PUMPKINS OMG! I shall make pumpkins with emoticon faces. Why? Because I suck at teh carving. I can really only remember doing it like four times in my life. I'm sure there were more, but that's all that I can remember. Mommy can do good carvings, but ya know...that's her. She's all crafty with things. Good at sketching too, she just doesn't do it often. Anyway, yah...pumpkins are to happen.

No comments: