Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Nano bots in NaNoWriMo?

Ok, so I finally decided to take part in National Novel Writing Month. Yah, I've apparently lost my mind. I joined the region for Asheville and started posting on their forums. I didn't know what I was going to write about yet so I said:

"I dunno what my NaNo novel will be about...something with vampires...or set in a furture, post-apocolyptic world...maybe with mermaids....I dunno. Could be all three, knowing me XD OOO, vampiric mermaids with bionic arms!! lol"

I was just joking at first. Then I thought about it for a while...and that's totally what I'm going to do. Only, after some late-night planning, it'll be nano machines instead of bionic arms.

I posted the plot on my LJ- set on Friends only XD I'm a little paranoid of literary thievery ^^; So you know...leave a comment if you want to know more and I can send you an email or somethin.

No comments: