Sunday, October 28, 2007

Riding in Cars with Matilda

So...to sum up Matilda's driving today, I said the following while screaming for my life:

"This Oh Shit Bar doesn't have nearly enough Oh Shit for me!!"

Because really? What does that thing do?

Anyway...I had fun and I bought books with money that nana gave me that I had sworn to myself that I wouldn't spend.

I'm so weak T_T Seriously, I think I have a problem. It's like Jacci and the ebooks for that little while.

Oh, and for those of you who knew about my plans- We ended up ditching him, so the plan didn't go through XD I'll have to chase him off some other way. Ah well.

In other news- Matt (Megan's Matt) is offcially my Beta Reader for the smuttacular story I'm working on. He had lots of helpful crits so I like, owe him muffins or something.

No comments: