Saturday, April 30, 2005

/ponder

So I'm sittin here...heatin up some lasana that I bought at the C-Store and preparing to go through my Ancient World notes for a paper due on monday. It's very much the end of the semester and I have a ton of things on my mind. Mostly how much money I have...is it enough to order my computer stuff (I could still use that video card, ram, and wireless adapter), and would I still have enough money to buy fun stuffs at Animazement? And does all this money spending make me a bad person when I know I should contribute to the groceries and bills at home seeing as I'm old enough to do so? I mean really...all I seem to do is mooch off of my family. And what about exams? Am I anywhere near being prepared for them?

Bah. Someone should lop off my head to get rid of these thoughts.

No comments: