Friday, April 29, 2005

*sings* Call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me

Ok, yah, I don't know why the Kim Possible theme song is stuck in my head either.

So Kevin installed a random video card that he had laying around the house (I think it was his lil' brother's old one) and now I can play guild wars! I created a Ranger/Elementalist named Illiana Beartalker. Go me! And ya know...if it wasn't for the fact I already have a pet cat in the game, I would totally charm a bear...however, my cat is a level five, whereas the bears are only a 3...so we're stickin with the cat until I find a higher level bear. Anyway...it's an awesome game...but I got frustrated a lot because I died twice and I kept losing Kevin. I feel all kinds of inferior to him and Carl at the moment, cuz ya know, this is my first MORP *looks all embarrased* and they know everything whereas I know squat. I think I'd much rather play with Emily, cuz she's playing for the first time too. I just have to figure out how to spell her screen name.

Eh.

No comments: